Provided by Seabeck Per Guest:
1 Sheet Set, 1 Pillow, 1 Blanket, 1 Bath Towel
· Bedding will be provided for all rooms, including 1 towel per guest. You may wish to bring extra bedding or towels for the beach and other activities.
· Toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, soap, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal effects, etc.
· Sanitizing Items (hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc.)
· Flashlights and extra batteries
· Refillable water bottles for the whole family
· Reusable Coffee/Tea Mugs
· Runners/hiking shoes
· Water Shoes – We will have access to a saltwater, rocky, barnacle beach. Appropriate footwear is advised.
· Rain jackets, extra sweaters as the temperature really drops at nighttime.
· Prayer Books
· Bug Spray
· Beach Towels, Modest Swimsuits, Life Jackets
· Modest Clothing – We ask that participants please adhere to the high standards of our blessed Faith by wearing clothing that is modest in nature (please no cami’s, muscle shirts, bikinis, crop or half-shirts, or “short” shorts/skirts). We greatly appreciate your help in fostering an uplifting spiritual environment that allows us to immerse ourselves in our Baha’i community with the least amount of distraction possible.
· Extra Snacks, tea, coffee for your personal use. Morning, evening and afternoon snacks will not be provided this year. The exception being light snacks that are to be served in the children’s morning classes, before lunch. Please don’t forget to bring any plates/cups/cutlery you may need for your personal use.
We encourage you to bring:
· Quiet games (non-electronic) for kids during down times
· A journal/Pen
· Reading material for down-time and before bed
· Musical instruments
· A copy of the Nine-Year Plan
· Recreational Equipment: footballs, frisbees, basketballs, soccer balls, tennis and table tennis equipment, etc.
Other Suggested Items:
· Coffee Maker
· Electric hot water kettle
· Camping chairs, extra towels, picnic blankets
· We ask that you please leave video games and electronic or remote controlled toys at home.
*Thank you for your support in creating a spiritual environment free of distractions.