- Bedding– beds are single twin size beds, please bring enough bedding for each person to sleep separately. This includes sheets, comforters/ sleeping bags and pillows. Bedding can be rented for a fee. This comes with sheets, a blanket, pillow, pillowcase, towel and washcloth. Cash Only. These items can be rented upon registration at the guest services office.
- Shower/Bathroom Towels– Please bring enough towels for the whole family.
- Toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, soap, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal effects, etc
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Refillable water bottles for the whole family
- Reusable Coffee/Tea Mugs
- Runners/hiking shoes
- Flip flops for pool showers
- Rain jackets, extra sweaters as the temperature really drops at nighttime.
- Prayer Books
- Bug Spray
- Beach Towels, Modest Swimming Suits, Life Jackets
- Modest Clothing – We ask that participants please adhere to the high standards of our blessed Faith by wearing clothing that is modest in nature (please no cami’s, muscle shirts, crop or half-shirts, or “short” shorts/skirts). We greatly appreciate your help in fostering an uplifting spiritual environment that allows us to immerse ourselves in our Baha’i community with the least amount of distraction possible.
- Extra Snacks, tea, coffee for your personal use. Morning, evening and afternoon snacks will not be provided this year. The exception being light snacks that are to be served in the children’s morning classes, before lunch. Please don’t forget to bring any plates/cups/cutlery you may need for your personal use.
We encourage you to bring:
- Quiet games (non-electronic) for kids during down times
- A journal/Pen
- Reading material for down-time and before bed
- Musical instruments
- Recreational Equipment (tennis rackets/balls, soccer balls, football, frisbee, etc.)
It is recommended that you bring your copy of the following books for supplemental study: Copies of Advent of Divine Justice, World Order of Baha’ullah, The Dawn Breakers, Unrestrained as the Wind (for youth) and Release the Sun.
Other Suggested Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Electric hot water kettle
- Camping chairs, extra towels, picnic blankets
****We ask that you please leave video games and electronic toys at home.
Thank you for your support in creating a spiritual environment free of distractions.