Western Washington Baha’i
Summer School 2022
Provided by Seabeck Per Guest:
1 Sheet Set, 1 Pillow, 1 Blanket, 1 towel
- Extra shower/Bathroom Towels
- Any extra blankets/pillows that you’ll need to be comfortable.
- Toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, soap, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal effects, etc
- Sanitizing Items (hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, etc.)
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Refillable water bottles for the whole family,
- Reusable Coffee/Tea Mugs
- Runners/hiking shoes
- Flip flops for shared showers (Depending on your lodging choice)
- Water shoes for the beach
- Rain jackets, extra sweaters as the temperature really drops at nighttime.
- Prayer Books
- Bug Spray
- Beach Towels, Modest Swimming Suits, Life Jackets
- Modest Clothing – We ask that participants please adhere to the high standards of our blessed Faith by wearing clothing that is modest in nature (please no cami’s, muscle shirts, crop or half-shirts, or “short” shorts/skirts). We greatly appreciate your help in fostering a spiritual environment.
- Extra Snacks for your personal use. Evening and afternoon snacks will not be served this year. The exception being light snacks that will be served in the children’s morning classes, before lunch. Don’t forget to bring any plates/cups/cutlery you may need for your personal use.
- Coffee/Tea – We will have use of a large coffee/hot water machine and fridge. Please feel free to bring along all your favorite fixings. We will have some, too. J
We encourage you to bring:
- A journal/Pen
- Quiet Games (non-electric) for kids during down times
- Camping chairs (If you have extra, please consider bringing extra to share.)
- Reading material for down-time and before bed
- Musical instruments, poetry, personal works, jokes, etc. (We will have an open mic during the late evening programs, and we hope that many will share!)
- Recreational Equipment (tennis rackets/balls, soccer balls, football, frisbee, volleyballs, basketballs etc.)
Other Suggested/Optional Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Electric hot water kettle
- A Fan for your room if the temperatures look like they will be warm
Sport Options at Seabeck:
Basketball, soccer, volleyball, tetherball, horseshoes, ping pong, foosball, and tennis courts.
Please do not bring:
Video games and electronic toys
Scooters, bikes, and skateboards (for the safety of all our guests)
Remember that class time needs to be cell phone free.
*Thank you for your support in creating a spiritual environment free of distractions.