“The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race.” Baháʼu’lláh
Due to the current health situation, our 2021 Western WA Baha’i Summer School will be online this year. The dates will be August 4-6, 2021.
Registration opens June 1st.
Please reach out with any questions: washingtonwest(@)nbs(dot)usbnc(dot)org
- Theme: The role of ‘Abdu’l-Baha in exemplifying freedom from racial prejudice and promoting the consciousness of the oneness of humanity.
- Dates: Wednesday August 4, 2021 – Friday August 6, 2021
- 9:00am-9:30am – Morning Devotions
- 10:00am-11:45pm – Morning classes for adult, children, youth and junior youth
- 12:00pm-1:00pm and 5:30pm-6:30pm – Lunch and Dinner Fellowship Zooms
- 3:00-4:15 – Afternoon Artistic Classes for all ages
- 7:00pm-8:30pm – Evening programs for all ages including multi-age discussion groups, devotions, musical guests and open mics (late night coffee house)
- All sessions will take place via Zoom and all are welcome!
- Registration date – June 1, 2021
- Cost: To defray administration costs, there will be a small registration fee per family.
“Freedom from racial prejudice, in any of its forms, should, at such a time as this when an increasingly large section of the human race is falling a victim to its devastating ferocity, be adopted as the watchword of the entire body of the American believers, in whichever state they reside, in whatever circles they move, whatever their age, traditions, tastes, and habits. It should be consistently demonstrated in every phase of their activity and life, whether in the Bahá’í community or outside it, in public or in private, formally as well as informally, individually as well as in their official capacity as organized groups, committees and Assemblies. It should be deliberately cultivated through the various and everyday opportunities, no matter how insignificant, that present themselves, whether in their homes, their business offices, their schools and colleges, their social parties and recreation grounds, their Bahá’í meetings, conferences, conventions, summer schools and Assemblies.”
Shoghi Effendi – Advent of Divine Justice
We look forward to our 2022 summer school and hope that we’ll be able to meet in person at the Seabeck Conference Center!
The dates will be in early July. More details coming soon. Seabeck Conference Center – https://seabeck.org/
Western Washington Baha’i Summer School is a space where diverse friends, families, and neighbors of all backgrounds come together to immerse ourselves for a few days in a spiritually nurturing culture. Together, in this uplifting and transformative environment, we learn to increase our capacity, build community, engage in social discourse, and elevate mankind through the study of Sacred Writings, conversation, music, arts, fun, and fellows