“The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race.”
- Theme: Walking on a Path Toward Race Unity and Justice
- Dates: Wednesday August 12, 2020 – Sunday August 16, 2020
- Program (Visit Program and Registration Tab for more details)
- Daytime classes for children, youth and junior youth.
- Evening classes for all ages.
- All sessions will take place via Zoom and all are welcome!
- Registration dates – July 15th – Aug 5th.
- There is no cost for participating
*Race Amity Classes for Children, Junior Youth, Youth and Adults
*Main Sessions for all ages on Race Amity
*Discussions on Parenting and Relationships with Erica Toussaint-Brock
- Youth Classes with Erica Toussaint-Brock – “The Covenant and Race Unity – How One Impacts the Other”
*Devotions and Sing Alongs with Live Musical Guests including:
Wes Dyring, Tara Ellis, Red Grammer, Eric Harper,
Russ Salton and more!
Please note that registration is now closed.
“Freedom from racial prejudice, in any of its forms, should, at such a time as this when an increasingly large section of the human race is falling a victim to its devastating ferocity, be adopted as the watchword of the entire body of the American believers, in whichever state they reside, in whatever circles they move, whatever their age, traditions, tastes, and habits. It should be consistently demonstrated in every phase of their activity and life, whether in the Bahá’í community or outside it, in public or in private, formally as well as informally, individually as well as in their official capacity as organized groups, committees and Assemblies. It should be deliberately cultivated through the various and everyday opportunities, no matter how insignificant, that present themselves, whether in their homes, their business offices, their schools and colleges, their social parties and recreation grounds, their Bahá’í meetings, conferences, conventions, summer schools and Assemblies.”
Shoghi Effendi – Advent of Divine Justice
For more information on the idea of race amity please visit the following:
Save the date for the 2021 Western WA Baha’i Summer School!
- Friday July 2, 2021 – Monday July 5, 2021
- Location: Seabeck Conference Center – https://seabeck.org/
Western Washington Baha’i Summer School is a space where diverse friends, families, and neighbors of all backgrounds come together to immerse ourselves for a few days in a spiritually nurturing culture. Together, in this uplifting and transformative environment, we learn to increase our capacity, build community, engage in social discourse, and elevate mankind through the study of Sacred Writings, conversation, music, arts, fun, and fellowship.